Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Wednesday, December 15, 2010

one more left :)

So I have one more final left to take... my brain is getting tired... thank goodness there is only one more!
I started off the morning with a fabulous workout with Julie Riggins, man did we sweat! It felt good to start the morning that way! Reagan and I came home from the gym, had breakfast together and then I showered and got ready for my test and he left for work. I think the nutrition test went well today... all I can say is that I did my best and that is all that counts! After the test, I came home and my hubby brought me Chick-fil-A grilled chicken wrap for lunch.. yum!  Then we went to visit a girl in the hospital from our youth group that had knee surgery... she was still out of it when we went to see her and I felt bad for her because her knee was hurting :(  Then on the way home we stopped for shakes as a treat and I got a small and did not finish it all, so I do not feel like my workout was wasted this morning. :)  I am now studying more for my test that is tomorrow morning before Reagan and I go to dinner with sweet friends for sushi!!!!

Once tomorrow mornings test is over I have a lot to get accomplished... pack for Nebraska and San Antonio, Birthday party for our sweet friend Carlos, Youth Christmas Party on Friday, Clean up the house since I have neglected it all week (oops!), get the car packed, get my hair colored and cut on Friday, eye brow wax, and nails done.  A lot going on these next couple of days... all I really want to do is read a good book, sleep, and allow my brain to recover!

Off to studying again... I can do this!!! Thursday I cannot wait to see you :)

"Studying makes the brain smarter... right?!"

No comments:

Post a Comment