Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Hello December, I am so happy to see you!

I cannot believe it is December 1st already-- I am so excited!  I cannot wait for this 18 hour semester to be over... it has been a long one but it is finally coming to an end!

A little recap of Thanksgiving:
It went really well-- both our families celebrated today so that was nice to have everyone in one place-- though we did miss Reagan's mom and Step-dad and little sisters who were celebrating with his side of the family.  The food was delicious and we spent a lot of time just hanging out with family which was such a wonderful blessing.  We are so grateful for our family and it was definitely hard for us to leave!  Cannot wait to go back for Christmas!!

The Farish townhouse looks like Christmas has exploded.  Reagan loves decorating for Christmas so we have had a good time decorating together.  Pictures to come soon... we are still waiting to receive a few decorations from my mom!  We did a little Christmas shopping last night and we are hoping to finish by the end of this week so we can get it out of the way. 
I am not looking forward to studying for finals-- but the time is coming so I am ready to just get it over with!

The countdown in our house has already begun for our visit to Nebraska.  We are both super excited to visit his mom there and play in the snow and celebrate Christmas with them!  It is going to be a lot of fun and she has a lot of fun things planned for us to do so I am definitely looking forward to the time we will get to spend with them!

Well off to studying again... story of my life.  I cannot wait to be officially done with school in the spring!!!

Oh-- and be praying for me-- I am applying to be a sub next semester because I have some days off from school and I am going to be begin the Texas Teachers program online to get my certification to teach elementary school.... So excited!  Just pray that I am able to get a job when I get out :)

"Today is a new day--- embrace every precious gift God has given you!"

No comments:

Post a Comment