Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Thursday, December 16, 2010

christmas break is here!!

So I took my last final for this semester, it feels so good to be done and to have a little break! I am excited to spend time with family and hang with my awesome hubby-- we have not gotten to do that in a while since finals consumed me!

After I got home from my last final today I had planned on going to work out for the third time this week but my body and mind was just too tired.  So Reagan and I will be headed to the gym tomorrow for sure!  Tomorrow he has a day off so I am pretty excited to get to spend time with him and our last Christmas gift for family should arrive tomorrow so we can finish wrapping presents and start packing for Nebraska and San Antonio! Tomorrow, I also have an appointment to get my hair done.  I think I may be going dark... we shall see.  I will post pictures of the final product :)

Saturday I am getting pampered by my hubby... he is so awesome.  He had gotten me a gift card for a one hour massage a while back and I had yet to use it so he told me to make an appointment for Saturday morning, and he told me I could get my nails and toes done too since I worked so hard on finals.  He is so sweet, I love him so so much!

Tonight we are going out and celebrate me finishing finals and our friends birthday! Cannot wait!!

Oh and PS... I cannot believe I only have one Semester of College left... This is REAL LIFE!!!!! :) WOOHOO!

"Giving it your all, always pays off in the end!"

No comments:

Post a Comment