Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Saturday, December 4, 2010

I am in need of a break...

Life has been a little too much for me this year.  Being newly married, figuring out how to live with a boy, school, work stuff, the list could go on and on.  To sum it all up 2010 has exhausted me and I do not know how much more of it I can take. I simply need a break and I am hoping that 2011 brings some wonderful things that allow life to be taken a little bit slower so that I can actually put one foot in front of the other!

I am ready for life to make a little bit more sense, for my plate not to feel like it is overflowing all of the time, and for their to just be a peace about every decision we have made for our life.  I am just exhausted thinking about all we have endured this year.  I was telling a friend today that if I could sleep for an entire week I most definitely would.

Without hesitation, this year has taught me how to need God even more than before and that my husband is truly a blessing from above.  We have been through it all-- happiness, sadness, tears, frustrations, laughter-- the good and the bad.  We are ready to move forward, get out of this season and see what God has in store for us in 2011.  I need a break and more than anything I cannot wait for that to come.  December 16th you could not come any sooner!

When you think of us in the weeks to come continue to pray for us.  Pray that we have endurance, that God keeps us physically healthy, that we have patience and understanding, and that more than anything we continue to turn to Him for everything.

"God grant me the wisdom and peace to know that I do not endure this life on my own."

No comments:

Post a Comment