Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Thursday, December 9, 2010

christmas tree, oh christmas tree

So Reagan and I finally finished decorating our very first Christmas tree together.  I thought I would take a picture of it while the tree was lit.  It turned out really pretty... it has his favorite childhood ornaments, my favorite childhood ornaments, colorful ornaments, gold beads, and wedding ornaments.  It turned out wonderfully!
It is so weird to think that we are starting traditions together as a family! We have been loving every minute of it!!
We still have quite the Christmas shopping to do, but tonight we have decided to be lazy-- so I guess it will get done eventually!
I hope everyone has had a wonderful day and has enjoyed decorating for the holidays.  I will post more Christmas decorating pictures soon!

Our First Christmas Tree!! (More pictures to come soon!!)

"Traditions are those that are made with the ones you love."

No comments:

Post a Comment