Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Wednesday, December 22, 2010

nebraska!

So we arrived in Nebraska... and there is no snow...it sure is cold though!  We took family pictures on Tuesday and we celebrated Christmas this morning so that we did not have to do it the day before we leave and Reagan's mom get really sad. 
My dad called this morning and said there is snow coming... I love being here and visiting them, but I have never been away from my family on Christmas and I want to be home with them this year too!  So please pray that our flight leaves when it is supposed to on Friday morning so that we can fly home and be with our family on Christmas!
We have had way too many sweet treats while we have been here... so I will definitely be hitting the gym once we get back home; luckily I have not consumed as near as much treats as Reagan has!
We have taken lots of pictures while we have been here, so we will post soon! His sisters are loving having us here and they cannot get enough hugs from us... such cuties!
We will be headed back to Texas to celebrate with my family in 2 days... cross your fingers and say lots of prayers!!!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas holiday celebrating Jesus and his birth with friends and family!

"Remember Jesus was born, died, and rose again so that we could have LIFE in Him... that is the Real reason we should all cherish Christmas!"

No comments:

Post a Comment