Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Saturday, December 18, 2010

Packing, Packing, Packing

So today has been a day of packing and getting ready for San Antonio and Nebraska.  There is still so much to do, so I cannot wait for Reagan to get home from work so that we can get it all done!
On Friday, Reagan found out that there is going to be a charge for checking our bags... which was going to be quite expensive, so Reagan decided we could make all our stuff fit in a carry on suitcase each.  I am freaking out because I am cold all the time and in Nebraska it is FREEZING!  SO hopefully we are going to be able to make this work because if not I am  going to freeze my butty off!  So tonight we are going to cram those carry on suitcases the best we can and make it work... it should be pretty entertaining!

Today, I went and got a massage at Massage Envy.  It was INCREDIBLE!  I randomly found a gift card in my wallet and thought I had already used it and got the massage... I was wrong!  So I treated myself this afternoon with the massage and all the hard work that I put in this semester at school.  It was the most relaxing massage I have ever had... definitely needed that!

Also, on Friday I went and got my hair done and I am back to my original color... a shade of brown.  Though the lady that does my hair did the color a little richer than my natural.  Everyone has loved it and Reagan really likes it too, so I guess it looks good!  I am still not used to it because I have not had my natural color in FOREVER!  Pictures of the new do to come soon!

Well off to more laundry and packing and a movie!

"Life is such a beautiful treasure!"

No comments:

Post a Comment