Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Pray, Pray, Pray!!

Well I just found out some kinda exciting news (at least I am going to try and keep my hopes up).  I got a call from one of my friends that works for one of the company's of a job that I have interviewed for and she asked me if I had heard back from the job or not.  I told her I had not and she said that was a good thing (I was kinda confused because the waiting game does not sound good to me).  Though, she told me that there is just a lot of stuff for the position that they are trying to figure out and that they want to have a definite answer for me before they get back with me.  I am choosing to look at this as a huge positive, I think it is very important that they are evaluating every little thing before they choose to hire someone on.  Also, it does feel really good to know that I have not heard a NO back from the company, this makes me feel like I am still in the running.  Though, everyone knows how the economy is right now... so please pray!  Please pray that this company has the room to bring me on as an employee and that everything will work out the way it is supposed to... waiting is such a hard thing for me to do.  I still feel at peace about my interview that I had with this company and that feels good, and I have not really freaked out about not hearing back yet (which is very weird for me), so I am believing and clinging to this peace God has provided me with that everything will work out for His ultimate glory.  So, I am asking that everyone pray that either this is the job God needs me to be at, or if this is not the job that the door is closed and God opens several other wonderful opportunities for me.  I know that God is in control and I have to rely on Him and His timing for me life.  PLEASE PRAY, because I need all the prayers I can get right now and prayer is such an AMAZING and POWERFUL thing!!

I will definitely keep everyone posted if I get any updates about anything.  God is in control and I know that He knows what is best for me life!

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." -- Philippians 4:6-7

No comments:

Post a Comment