Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Saturday, April 2, 2011

Great way to start my day

Nothing could be better than starting my day out getting my baby/mommy fix. I got to watch one of the sweetest family's kids from our church this morning. Pure joy and laughter fills my heart when I am with this sweet family. Though, I must say that the absolute best part of the morning was rocking their sweet baby girl to sleep and letting her stay cuddled in my arms because she screamed as I tried to put her down in the crib. I was definitely fine with letting her sleep her little dreams away in my arms. I think when I become a mom one day these will be the moments and things I cherish the most. There is just something so peaceful and loving about a child falling asleep in your arms and nestled in their cozy spot... Such a precious gift from God. Thank you God for letting me start my morning out with the simple pleasure of rocking a child to sleep, reminds me to slow down and enjoy the small, precious things in life.

I hope everyone enjoys their weekend and relaxes!!


I will leave you with this sweet picture of the beautiful baby girl I got to hold and rock to sleep.  She was sleeping hard, and it was such a precious gift to be able to hold her in my arms and love and her and pray for her.  God is so good, and definitely knew that I needed this sweet moment this morning to remind me of such precious blessings :)



"Treasure the simple yet beautiful gifts in life that God has given you."

No comments:

Post a Comment