Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Welcome to Stress Zone

To say the least, I am stressed.  Not just a little bit stressed, but A LOT stressed.  These weeks leading up to graduation feel like I have more due than I ever have before.  More than anything I just want to turn my mind off and be done with school... because seriously, I am over it.  Also, I am stressing because once I heard back from Gladney that I did not get the job (due to the economy... THANKS A LOT) I have not heard back from any of the other jobs I have applied to.  Reagan sees this all on the bright side and told me yesterday, "Well at least they have not sent you something back that says No."  OK, yes that is true-- but some of these jobs I applied to weeks ago and have heard nothing back, which just really frustrates me to no end!  I need an answer or something-- please... because this state of waiting is killing me.  Oh and to top it all off, I was late to class this morning, parked in a lot that I always do in this same spot in the lot (if it is an open spot) at the very end.  Which yes it is not a technical parking spot but I am not blocking any traffic, and this morning was my lucky morning to get a $50 parking ticket since I was not in a defined parking space.  I was so frustrated.  I went and tried to appeal it but oh no... the lady was like you know what a parking space is so you will have to pay the ticket.  Here is my thought, maybe TCU should make some more parking lots and stop building so many buildings that are taking away commuter parking-- so incredibly frustrating. 

Well off to homework I go and then night class-- the madness needs to end sooner or later because I may have a stress break down, sooner than later.  I am so tired and need a break-- all this craziness of life needs to end soon.


"The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer, my God, my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold." -- Psalm 18:2

1 comment: