Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Friday, April 29, 2011

3 down, and 2 more to go!!

Today I took my third final... PRAISE the LORD I am getting so much closer to graduation!! So far, I have three A's as my final averages for the three classes I have taken finals for... WOOHOO!  My last 2 exams are on Monday and Tuesday (which I am a little nervous about...these could be kinda difficult)!!  Though, I have gotten to a point/ my brain is tired and I have to remind myself all I can do is my best (and study my hardest) and I have to be OK with whatever the result is.  Hopefully the outcome for these last 2 classes will be as good as the first 3 classes I took finals for (fingers crossed, lots of prayer & wishful hoping)!  I have a lot of studying ahead of me this weekend, but the beautiful thing is that this will be my last weekend to study-- GOSH I do not know what I am going to do with myself after this weekend!!!  More than likely, once this weekend is done, I will finish my alternative teaching certification stuff (since I have had absolutely NO time to do this), take the certification tests and then read books for leisure (my most favorite pastime-- yes I am weird... I could do this for hours on end)... sounds so wonderful and relaxing!! Oh and maybe get a massage... I have been so stressed this semester--hint hint: maybe my hubby will get me a nice long massage for my birthday or graduation gift! :)

News on jobs: I am still applying like crazy to tons of places, have had some great interviews and now I am just waiting for God to open the right door for me.  At first I was nervous about all of this and just wanted to know where I would work, but honestly I am beginning to find peace for this area of my life and I know that God has this all under control.  Though, if anyone out there knows any great children's charities, organizations for kids, or non-profits I would love to know about them so I could apply to them!  Also, I know that God would have not given me such a strong passion to work with children and families if He did not have a plan for me... so I am trusting Him and waiting for all things to work together in His timing... this is so hard but I have a peace in knowing my God is going to take care of everything!

Tonight's menu: Reagan and I are going to have a relaxing night.  It has been a busy week of studying and getting ready for finals (he has a big one in Greek next Tuesday-- so start praying... he needs lots of prayers for this class; all we need is for him to pass)!!  So, we decided instead of going out to dinner whenever he gets off of work (which now I just found out will be 9pm via text...so it looks like I will be eating alone tonight), we are going to make pizza at home and watch the Spurs game on TV (I guess he will make it home by half time-- better than not getting to watch any of the game with him).  So simple and yet so relaxing.  We are both looking forward to rooting our Spurs on to another victory and just relaxing and spending time with each other!

Well off to run a little bit of errands before I need to get dinner ready!  I hope everyone has a wonderful Friday night, spending time with the people they love the most!

PS: anyone who reads this blog-- if you could pray for me Monday and Tuesday (the days when I have my BIG finals that would be awesome :)  Cannot wait for graduation next Saturday-- woohoo!! It is time for school to be over already so that I can see all my family... I can't wait!

"Be blessed by the love of friends and family!"

No comments:

Post a Comment