Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Saturday, April 23, 2011

Senioritis

Ladies and Gentlemen, I must admit... Senioritis has taken over me.  I have no motivation to study anymore, to look at school work or do absolutely anything that has to do with school.  I am in need of a break NOW-- my brain needs to shut off... RIGHT NOW!  Though, I have a week and two days until my brain can shut down (honestly I do not know how I am going to make it).  In high school I never really experienced senioritis because I was too excited to go to college; I now know exactly what people are talking about.  In a nutshell, my brain hurts and feels like it cannot hold anymore information.  My body is tired, and rundown and in need of sleep and relaxation.  I cannot wait until May 3rd at 11:00am... that is when my last final will be done and all I will have to look forward to is graduation on May 7th.  Speaking of graduation, I cannot wait!  I cannot wait to see my family and celebrate with them and have a degree "under my belt!!"  My dad keeps telling me to "FINISH STRONG" and Reagan keeps saying at least you have an end in sight (he has many more years of seminary to go).  So, this is a pact to myself that however tired I am and how much my brain hurts, I will push forward and do my best because I am too close to slack off now; I have worked way too hard and overcome too much to give up now!  So I will do my best, because as the little train once said, "I think I can, I think I can!!"

Well I am off to look at my finals study stuff yet again.. Oh joy (catch my sarcasm)!! It will all be over so soon and I can finally celebrate... celebrate I will-- I cannot believe the day is almost here!!! :)

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Easter weekend and is celebrating our Lord and all He has done for us; such an amazing price He paid for us!!


"When the world says, "Give up,"  Hope whispers, "Try it one more time."'

No comments:

Post a Comment