Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Monday, June 13, 2011

Busy as can be!

Wow it has been a busy week and weekend... I am exhausted and I have a busy week of packing ahead of me... not sure how I am going to get thru all of this!

All last week Reagan and I were with our youth group at summer camp... this was our last camp with our youth kids, so it was very bitter sweet.  From our youth group, we had 7 kids get saved which made our last youth camp with them even more special.  The speakers were wonderful and really brought God's word to these kids.  This coming Wednesday night Reagan will get the opportunity to baptize the kids who got saved; this is going to be an awesome time to celebrate with them!!

Since being back from camp it has been non-stop craziness.  My parents have been here helping us get things in order to move and then on Saturday afternoon we had my cousins graduation and graduation dinner; it was wonderful to get to watch her walk the stage and then celebrate with family at her dinner-- so proud of her.  Good luck Katie at ACU!!

On Sunday, we had our last church service at TCAL.  It was very bitter sweet because at the end of the service they celebrated all God had done at the youth camp and what God has been doing in our lives (with our move and everything).  Celebrating all God is doing for us and the youth was wonderful, but saying goodbye to friends was very hard... when you build a life with people for so many years and then move away it is always hard to say goodbye.

Also on Sunday, Reagan and I celebrated our 1st Wedding Anniversary!  It was such a special night with him and I was so grateful for the time we got to spend together... LOVE that man to pieces!! I will post all about our first anniversary very soon... once I have enough time to post all the pics we took!

I hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend.  I am so grateful that my mom will be here all week to help us pack; I know I could not do it all without her and remain sane!

"Thank you Lord for the blessing of family, I am so grateful for their love and Your love."

No comments:

Post a Comment