Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Saturday, June 4, 2011

Pack. Pack. Pack.

Packing stresses me out... any type of packing just kills me.  It is so EXHAUSTING!  I spent all day today packing up little bits and pieces of the townhouse (I am not looking forward to packing up the rest of the house once we get back from camp-- thank goodness my mom will be here to help me all that week!) and packing for camp.  Packing for camp took for FOREVER!  I had so much laundry to do before I could even begin packing... shame on me for neglecting the laundry!  Though, I must say it feels so good to have all the laundry done before we leave for camp for an entire week.  Spending this whole day running errands, doing laundry and packing for me and my husband has made me super exhausted.  I cannot wait for my hubby to get home from work... needing some TLC-- it's been a long day!

I hope everyone had a more relaxing Saturday than I did!  Ready for a good night's sleep :)

"Dear Lord, thank you for another day.  I pray that as camp approaches you allow me to be used by you instead of worrying about all the things I need to get done at home to be ready to move.  Thank you for your love and guidance. Amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment