Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Thursday, June 2, 2011

Shoo Fly Don't Bother Me!!

The Farish Household has a PROBLEM people... We have been attacked by FRUIT FLY'S and we do not know what to do... we don't even have any fruit out, so we have no idea where these crazy critters are coming from!!  To say the least they are driving us CRAZY!  I can be anywhere in the townhouse and I can hear Reagan clapping as loud as he can with frustration because he is trying to kill the pesky little animals.  Last night, a friend told us to mix a concoction together to try and kill the FRUIT FLY'S.  The special potion was: apple cider vinegar, scented dish soap and syrup.  I will say when we woke up this morning, we had found that the bowl had captured some of these pesky bugs but not all of them... I think they got too smart and told their friends to stay away from the death trap bowl!!!  So now we are at a loss of what we should do to get rid of the remaining family of FRUIT FLY'S.  People... I want them OUT of my house; they are not only driving my OCD self crazy but they are driving my husband crazy and it takes a lot to make him crazy!!  Some people have told me that it is just FRUIT FLY season right now in Texas... but that is not what I want to hear... I want to know how to get rid of these annoying flying things (past couple of days I must admit I have questioned why God made this little creatures... they are so annoying)!!  So please, if you have any advice for how to get rid of them... TELL me!  You will make the Farish Household a much happier place... we cannot wait to be FRUIT FLY free!
Well that is all for now... I am off to read my book while Reagan finishes his paper for his mini-mester class for seminary--- are we not an exciting young married couple?!
I hope everyone has had a wonderful week... YAY for tomorrow being Friday--- bring on the Weekend!

"Each day is a special blessing... so never forget to smile; even if you have a Crazy Problem like FRUIT FLY'S!" haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment