Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Monday, June 20, 2011

I love my Dad.

This Father's day was one for the books for my Dad because Reagan and I made it home to stay in San Antonio on Father's day!  The look on my Dad's face when we pulled in is one that I will remember... he was so happy and had a huge smile on his face!  I was so glad that I could make my Dad's day just a little more special by moving back home with the hubby!  We are both going to be cherishing the memories that we will get to make here with family!

All my life my Dad and I have been so close and we have an incredible relationship with one another. He is my best friend and the type of Dad that I can talk to him about anything and everything... we have had some pretty incredible talks together!  I love that he is so dedicated to providing for my family and that he loves bigger than anyone I know!  He is such a humble man with such Godly characteristics.  I love everything about my Dad and I am so blessed that God gave him to me.

I love you 10 thousand oceans Dad!

Love,
Your Sweetiepie

"God, I thank you for my Dad and the blessing he has been in my life and all that he has taught me in my lifetime.  I pray that each day I allow myself to learn more from him and to love like him more each day.  Thank you so much for the love he has given me; I am so grateful that he taught me how to love."

No comments:

Post a Comment