Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Thursday, June 16, 2011

Dear Life...

Dear Life,

You have been way too busy for me lately and you are making me feel like I am on a roller coaster that may never end.  I am an emotional basket case who is hesitantly embracing all of the change that is about to occur (even though it is an exciting NEW change, I am still nervous... change is just not my friend and you know this life)!  Packing has become my nemesis and I hate it more than anything in the world.  The clutter freaks me out and my OCD has been on edge for the past week, which has made me feel so out of control... I DO NOT like this feeling!  To top it all off, my husband is slow at packing and that is not helping my nerves either; I feel like everything may not be done by the time we have to load the trailer tomorrow morning.  To say the least, life be easy on me the next couple of weeks... I need some easier weeks so I can finally recover from all the crazy that has been happening lately; I would really appreciate a mental break or maybe just a couple weeks of peace and quiet... a vacation sounds amazing!

I will let you know if I survive the move... as of right now it is 50/50.  I am so stressed out, my stomach has definitely not been my friend the past couple of days.... looking for better days to come; I know they are around the corner somewhere... right??

Well back to packing for me or should I say back to motivating my husband to get his packing done. At least I got to spend 15 minutes of alone time in the shower this afternoon... I couldn't take the stench that had been following me around all day anymore.

I hope everyone has a relaxing night... mine looks jammed packed with moving boxes and getting them re-arranged... WOOhoo... the joys of packing (catch my sarcasm... please)!!


"God, give me kind words to say in the next couple of days to anyone who comes into my path (I am not  in the best of moods these days) and calm my anxious spirit... because right now God I feel out of control and like I am going to go crazy.  Thank you for loving me even through my crazy/panic states."

No comments:

Post a Comment