Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Wednesday, June 29, 2011

It's a new day!

Today has started off wonderfully and I am feeling a lot better today! I have no idea why the first 2 days of this week sucked so much, but they did for whatever reason!  It was so nice yesterday to spend time with my mom and Kim... it got my mind off missing Reagan while he has been gone this week and it just gave me something to do so that I do not worry (about my job, life, etc).  I had a great day laughing with them and just doing nothing that caused me to stress and worry!  After the mall, we went to see Reagan's little brother, Robert play in his first Allstar little league game.  Robert's team won 26-0... it was a shut out for sure!  It was great to just hang with family and enjoy some baseball... two of my most favorite things!

Today, my mom and I stuck with our workout regimen and had to do 2 of the work out videos.. a little over and hour overall... it was hard and we were sweating a lot, but we had fun doing it together and that is all that matters!  It definitely also helped my mood to start off working out to get the "happy juices" flowing!  After the workout, we have just been lounging and I watched part of a movie with my little brother... I think he loves having us home more than he wants to admit -- I have also learned that it is not "cool" for a middle school boy to like hanging out with his sister... so I just make my way into his space and hang out with him whether he thinks it is "cool" or not.  Secretly, he loves it and if you look quick enough you catch him with a smile on his face all the time! :)  Tonight, as a family we will all  be going to watch Peyton play in his summer league championship basketball game... he is excited for me to be there and I am excited too because I think I have one of the cutest little brothers in the world!

Well, I am off to work on some more teacher certification stuff!  I hope everyone is having a wonderful summer day!  What do you enjoy most about getting to spend time with friends and family on a summer day?

"I love the memories I get to make with my family... nothing could be sweeter."

No comments:

Post a Comment