Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Friday, June 17, 2011

It is Finished.

The packing is done. I mean done. No more boxes for me to look at or analyze where things should go... Praise the Lord! The trailer is loaded and we are both ready to make our way to San Antonio, Texas!  It was so hot today while we were moving the stuff, that I completely forgot to take pictures!  Oh well I took mental pictures and I was so glad to see all the boxes put in the trailer (even though it looked like one crazy mess to me... I had to stay away from the trailer due to my OCD)!!  I was so grateful for all the help from friends, it was an absolute blessing and made the packing experience and trailer loading a much quicker experience.  So for tonight, we can finally rest after a week of going strong since everything is the way it needs to be for us to drive down early Sunday morning.  We are both ready to be down there with our families and celebrate Father's day, but we are also excited for tomorrow to come so that we can celebrate with our friends Megan and Jay as they tie the knot; so excited for them and all the blessings marriage has in-store for them!! Love you both to pieces!
Well, after a long days work... I must say there is no better way I would like to spend my last night here in Mansfield, than having dinner with my hubby and mom and just relaxing.  I hope everyone has a wonderful Friday night!

For those of you who read my blog, please be in prayer for us as we travel on Sunday and for our transition to San Antonio.  I know God has some big stuff in-store for us and we are excited to see what all is going to unfold.  Oh... I almost forgot!  Please be in prayer for me this coming Tuesday, I have a job interview with a great Children's Organization in San Antonio... and would love any prayers lifted up for me!!

Well Mansfield it has been real and it is bittersweet to leave all the ones behind that we love.... but, Ready or Not... Here we come San Antonio, Texas!!

"God, wrap us in your arms as Reagan and I embark on this new journey to San Antonio.  Keep us safe, and I pray that we transition wonderfully.  Thank you for your provision and love."

No comments:

Post a Comment