Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Saturday, March 5, 2011

Cold weather, why are you here??

Just when I thought Spring was here in full bloom, I wake up this morning to the windy cold weather!  This is definitely Texas weather folks!  I just hope that when we go on mission trip with our youth kids to Shreveport, Louisiana that the weather will be nice and Spring like!

Today I woke up on a mission--- I was in cleaning spree mode!  Let's just say our house was filthy to my standards and it took me 3 1/2 hours to clean everything the way I liked it to be.  When Reagan sent me a text from work today and asked me how my day was going I told him "busy and that the townhouse took for forever to clean."  He responded back with... "WOW... I really am oblivious to mess!"  Finally he admits that he does not see when things need to be clean! Well lets just say that my cleaning wore me out enough that I definitely feel like it should be counted as my workout today-- I have a feeling my arms and legs are going to be sore tomorrow from all the scrubbing and squatting down I did today... haha. Though, I must say I do love the smell of a deep cleaned house!

Right now I sit on our couch procrastinating homework just a bit...I have a load of laundry in the dryer and the wash and the sound of the wind super strong outside our window.  I think tonight Reagan and I will definitely have a lazy night since he has been at work all day and I have been getting stuff done around here.  Chicken and rice definitely sounds delicious for dinner and I think we may watch a movie tonight! :)  Sounds like a perfect night to me!

I hope everyone enjoys this chilly day!

"Seasons change, but my love for You still remains."

No comments:

Post a Comment