Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Ready to dominate!

So at 2pm today I had one of the biggest events of my life occur (at least thus far, and after my wedding day) haha.  I had a very important and hopefully final interview with Gladney Adoption Agency for an open position in their New Beginnings department.  I had been praying all morning, and my mind was at ease as I was getting ready for the interview.  I felt confident not only in the answers I provided today in the interview but I felt confident in the way I looked... I was working the professional look (thank you Beth Cannon for helping me pick out such an amazing suit, they loved it)!!  I really answered the questions they asked me today from the heart and demonstrated my passion for children and families.  It felt so good to talk about the things that I love the most and demonstrated all that I have learned through my major at TCU!  Today during my interview I could definitely feel the power of prayer as so many were lifting me up and the I could really feel God speaking through me which was such a powerful thing... God is so good!!  I was told today that I should find out if I got the job next Tuesday or even sooner.  So, please be in prayer that the company felt that I was the best candidate for the position.  I will definitely keep everyone posted and continue praying as I wait for a decision!


All professional and ready to go for my interview today! I was rocking it in my suit and felt confident--I felt like I was going to dominate my interview :)


"I could feel the Lord walking with me each step of today, and it was such a powerful and comforting feeling!"

No comments:

Post a Comment