Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Dinner with my In-Laws

On Monday night, I decided that a dinner with my sweet In-laws must happen while I am in San Antonio.  Reagan's dad and step-mom only live about 5 minutes away from my parents, so we made it happen!  His family and my family met at this great Mexican restaurant that is on top of this hill that overlooks all of San Antonio-- the view is breathtaking!  It was so nice to have dinner with them and just catch up-- I miss them so so much! The only thing that could have made our dinner better was if Reagan had been there.  His family always has me laughing and Reagan definitely would have added to the laughter.  Leaving dinner that night I really wished that one day in the future we would be back in San Antonio (home to Reagan and I both).  I miss moments like I had Monday night where our families are all together... all I would need to complete the picture is if Reagan's mom and step-dad would move back to San Antonio from Nebraska-- if this happened and we all lived in the same city I would be in Heaven!  I absolutely love being surrounded by the love and laughter of family... absolutely nothing can compare!
Ps: I had every intention of taking pictures at this dinner and then I forgot... so I am trying to get better at remembering to take pictures.  I just don't want to be that person that is always saying "Hold On let me get just ONE more picture"... Reagan would KILL ME! HAHA

"Being with family makes my heart smile!"

No comments:

Post a Comment