Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Happy Birthday to my Hubby!

Happy Birthday to my sweet, sweet hubby! I have enjoyed every minute I have spent getting to love my sweet man.  Meeting him my junior year in high school was the best thing that ever happened to me.  He brings so much joy and laughter to my life and I am so grateful for the love that he shows me.
My heart is sad today though because we are not together on his birthday.  Though I do know that he is being loved on by the youth during mission trip and that I will get to celebrate with him when I see him tomorrow.  To say the least, tomorrow could not come soon enough!  I have enjoyed the much needed relaxation and rest so that I could finally start feeling better, but I have missed my hubby so so much!
Reagan, I hope you realize today how many people love and care about you, and you celebrate the incredible life and ministry God has given you!  You are such an amazing son, husband, and youth pastor... we are all so blessed to have you in our lives. I love you so much and I cannot wait to see you and give you a big hug and kiss!


I will leave you with this sweet picture of me and my hubby in celebration of his birthday!  So blessed beyond words to have this man in my life. I love you so much babe!

Ps: I promise to take pictures this weekend to celebrate the life of Reagan and pictures of Nathaniel and Lindsey's wedding.  I need to take more pictures!!!


"Celebrating you today and everything I love about you..."

No comments:

Post a Comment