Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I LOVE my husband

The last couple of days have been rough in the Farish household.  To say the least, we have had a lot on our plates this semester, but it has been so comforting having one another to walk through everything together.  I have not been feeling so great this week and it has been so wonderful to have my husband help me do some of the stuff around the house.  Ever since we very first started dating, Reagan has been wonderful at taking care of me-- that is one of the qualities I love most about him.  Since, we have been married he has continued to do such a wonderful job at taking care of me and has not let me down this week at all!  He has text me to check on me, checked in to see if I needed anything, made dinner, picked up around the house... he has just been so wonderful and I am so grateful to have such an incredible husband like him.  It makes weeks like these when my plate seems to be overflowing with everything I have going on so much better to have him on my team. Love that man so so much!  Well I am off to bed, it has been a long week and I need more rest.


I will leave you with this picture of me and my SUPER HERO!  With everything he balances during the week (from Seminary, Carmax, youth pastor, husband, son/brother and friend) I do not know at times how he gets everything done, and still has time to take care of me.  So grateful that God gave him a strong immune system and that he is able to survive on little sleep (at times) and still be able to juggle the craziness of life with a smile on his face :) Love this sweet man so so much -- so grateful he is mine!!


"Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work: If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up! Also, if two lie down together, they will keep warm. But how can one keep warm alone? Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken." -- Ecclesiastes 4:9-12

No comments:

Post a Comment