Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Friday, March 4, 2011

TGIF :)

I just want to start off by saying I am in love with my women's bible study group that meets on Thursday nights!  The things I am learning in this group are incredible and the insight these women have are amazing.  I am so glad I allowed myself to get out of my comfort zone and go to this group, it has been a huge blessing.  Last night, as we finished by taking prayer requests I think the most amazing part for me was the advice, wisdom and encouragement every woman spoke to those with heavy hearts... me included!  It was just so nice to not only be prayed for but advice for how to handle the situation and how to go to God in prayer.  I walked into Bible study with a heavy heart last night, but I left with a peace of mind knowing that I have these women on my team and I can look to them for guidance, prayer and advice... that definitely puts a smile on my face!

Thank goodness it is Friday... finally closure to this long, crazy, and hectic week!  This morning when I woke up I was not feeling so great, but it was so nice to roll over and have my hubby next to me since he finally was able to get Friday's off from Carmax (the man was in need of a break).  He was in a deep sleep and I was so glad that he was finally able to get the rest that he needed.  Though, when my alarm went off for work, it woke him up-- shoot!  We laid there and talked a bit and he told me about his guys night that he had last night and I told him how much of a "grandma" I was and that I went to bed at 10:30 last night (he chuckled but I know deep down he loves these crazy things about me)... I was exhausted!  It was nice to lay there and talk with him this morning, these are the things I love the most about being married.  Even though arguments happen, and life is busy enjoying the simple things puts a smile on my face.

Once we finally got up, Reagan had to head to the property for church stuff and I headed out to teach Stretch-N-Grow to my cute little kids... they are such a blessing.  The kids are so darn cute I would love to take them all home with me!  Once work was over since I looked not so cute and did not have much makeup on and a lunch meeting had started at the property already... I decided I would head to the gym to get a workout in.  I had a good workout but I felt a little sluggish while I was there, but I kept pushing myself through and I finally finished.  Once I was done I headed home, I got cleaned up, grabbed a bite to eat, and began to be productive... now I am getting ready for my interview out at the property for Children's ministry stuff.  Whenever all the church stuff is done for Reagan and I today we have decided we are going to spend some time together alone-- since this has not happen in forever!  I have no idea what we will do but as long as I am with him... it will all work out great.  Even though today seems busy, I am learning there are things in life you have to do, and today is one of those days.

I hope everyone has a great end to their week!

"Be thankful for each day, because God has blessed us with so much more than we ever deserved!"

No comments:

Post a Comment