Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast."



Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Overwhelmed, just a bit.

Have you ever had one of those days where you get to the end of the day and your realize there is much more to do but you are not sure you have enough energy to do it all... well that is where I am right now.  I spent all day studying for a test tonight, then I took the test, came home, and now I have to spend a great portion of tonight studying for another test on Thursday.  I know a lot of my friends from TCU are in this same boat with me right now, but seriously I feel like this is life in general.  When you are a mom, it feels like things never get all the way done and you have a running to do list (at least that is how it was for my mom when I was growing up)!  Well I am just learning that women need to remind each other that we are not alone in this crazy busy life.  I had to remind myself several times today to keep pushing forward, to take deep breaths, and to continually recite Philippians 4:13 -- "I can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens me."  So when the days seem as if they may never end, or the to do list just keeps getting longer and longer remind yourself to not be anxious, know that you have other women who are in the same crazy life routines, and pray that God will give us all the strength we need to finish out the hour, the day, the week, heck even the month with perseverance, faithfulness, and strength knowing that God was helping us each little step we took.  Just some advice for all my friends out there for when life seems crazy, because today my life felt like it was sinking with all the responsibilities and things I needed to accomplish... just thank goodness there are women in my life who have been through it all and can provide me with guidance and pray for me-- so blessed for this!

Well I must continue to study-- and I will have a positive attitude about this because I am so grateful to be getting a college education... and super grateful that graduation is getting closer!!

I hope everyone has a great night.. Oh and vote for Tim Halperin on American Idol-- He is a TCU ALUM!

"The greater the obstacle the more glory in overcoming it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment